Activities – Campground
Fun for All
We are a Family Campground committed to making your stay a most enjoyable experience through a complete recreation program. Listed are just a few of the activities that will take place throughout the summer.
- Planned daily activities for kids
- Tootie Train rides week end & holidays
- Large screen movies
- Adult, family, and Teen/Tween dances
- Tournaments for golf, and shuffleboard
- Mothers' and Fathers' Day week end events
- Hot dog, marshmallow and corn roasts
- Pancake breakfasts on holiday weekends
- Flea market, craft sales and bake sales
- Interdenominational church services
- Special activities on holiday week ends
- Swimming & fishing
- 3 playgrounds--little tyke area
- Baseball and soccer field
- Basketball court
- Horseshoes, shuffleboard, croquet, badminton
- Sand court volleyball
- Hiking trails, bird watching
- Kayak Rental
- Bike Rentals
- Pedal Cart Rentals
Download our list of events:
"Thank you for a wonderful vacation. We wish you both much success in the future. We will definitely recommend this campground to all our friends and family. We will see you next year."
"We had a fantastic time. Everyone was very friendly. The shower facilities were exceptionally clean and the campground was quiet and peaceful. Thank-you for everything."
"Great place. Great beach. Great people."
"I wanted you both to know how much I enjoyed the Memorial Day Weekend. The ice cream social was very enjoyable and everyone had a good time. We met a lot of new friends. You have worked hard this year on the campground. Keep up the good work. It's appreciated."
"I just wanted to email you to tell you how much I enjoy your campground! I normally come every year with my family. I really enjoy all of your activities. Also the fireworks that you did on the beach and the talent show that same day were great fun!"
"My family and I stayed at Campers Cove Campground July 27-29 and we wanted to let you know what a wonderful time we had. Your campground is so beautiful, it reminded me of my childhood when campgrounds were filled with trees and the lots were shady and clean as well as very spacious. And the smells and sounds of camping filling the air really took me back. Thank you!"