10 Reasons to Love Camping
We can think of a hundred reasons to love camping, but here are ten of our favourites. If you haven't camped in a while, or perhaps never had the experience, now may just be the time to give it a try. Camping is an affordable option to spend quality time with the family, meet new friends and build lasting memories.
Today, there are so many options available for exploring nature and the great outdoors. Tents are affordable and come in a variety of sizes and styles. If you would rather not be sleeping right on the ground you can consider a camper trailer or a Motorhome. Many campgrounds also offer rental cabins. These cabins allow you to experience nature if you don't have your own camping equipment.
10 Reasons To Go Camping
1. Camping is a great way to reduce stress. Getting away from the daily routine of work and home is not only a plus for your physical health, but also allows you to take a mental break and clear some of that noise in your head.
2. Outdoor experiences are a wonderful way to reconnect with nature. Whether you take a hike through trails to observe the plant and animal life of the area, or sit quietly on your site listening to the sounds of the waves, you will soon feel a sense of relaxation.
3. Camping gives you a chance to disconnect from technology. Reading a book on the beach or enjoying a campfire get-together are healthy alternatives to the distraction of television and game-systems.
4. Nothing beats the taste of outdoor campfire cooking. Whether you are roasting hot dogs or making bacon and eggs in an iron skillet over the grill, the tastes of camping can't be found anywhere else.
5. The chance to be spontaneous and enjoy each day and moment as it comes. Whether you decide to spend the afternoon on the beach or biking a local trail you will have the ability to make choices based on your mood not a structured routine.
6. Stargazing on a clear night. Sitting outdoors and watching the sunset while listening to the sounds of nature that surround you.
7. Teaching the kids all about taking care of the environment. Camping is an opportunity to remind the little ones about all of the nature that surrounds them and why it is so important to take good care of it.
8. Meeting new campers who just could become lifelong friends. It is so much easier to get to know people in a relaxed and serene environment. Plus, you already know that you have one thing in common!
9. Creating life long memories for you and your family. Whether it is a fun experience, a burnt meal or a crazy squirrel the stories you make when you are camping will last for a lifetime of memories.
10. It is one of the best experiences to help you reconnect with your partner and/or your children. There is always time to take an interest in what is going on without the interruption of schedules and routines. Taking the time to catch-up with each other can easily happen during a relaxed camping adventure.
When you are camping you can experience the joy of disonnecting from crazy schedules and distracting enviroments. Spending some time sitting around a campfire toasting marmallows or having a sing song can help you return to the busier days ahead with a new sense of focus.
If you would like more information about camping make sure to review our Blog!
To stay up to date on everything Campers Cove, make sure you FOLLOW US on: